Saturday, September 28, 2013

once while pissed off





Ever get angry


Me? yes and the more I learn about anger the more I have learned to keep it short and to the point.
I read in the book that it is ok to be angry, biblically speaking it says, don't carry anger to the point of fucking up behind it. Be angry
Sin     not
do not let the sun go down on your anger    (not as if the sun is going to do you)
basically don't fall asleep angry!
because these little tiny parts
of you and me jump down
from our head
into our stomach
and while we sleep they make us sick
anger and sleep
equal BAD HAIR day

So I am angry last week. There is only one option
Trust God
right?
So off to palm springs I go
without my car
or my wife, or any $ an 0 cents sense
For the first hour or so, no one would pick this limply old fart with a walker up and take me anywhere, so I called my friend, Greg
He picked me up to take me to the freeway, I think I may have shared with Greg, how corrupt the chief of police is here in Fresno.
Or how aggressive and militant the pigs are around the poorest group of mutherfuckers man has ever known.
where food is manufactured by machines
and people are kicked to the curb
then kicked under the bus
and left to die
YES in fucking central cali!

Now Greg has just dropped me off at the entrance to 99 at the end of Herndon Avenue
sitting on my walker, trying to calm down before it gets dark.
with no shoes on
in the heat  and then I sense a car pulling in behind me
them   I notice it is the fucking sheriff's car
looking straight at the ground, cause I was going to be ready for this guy, maybe even jail, or at least an hour in the "holding cell".   I look up and
here comes the most gentle, pretty, kind, pig,
that is not a pig    but a
beautiful
lady that  says, "I see you have no shoes, and wondered if I could give you a ride somewhere".
just sayin
Always in love; let us grab hands and head for the light while we still can.  make love not war. #embracepoor

No comments:

Post a Comment