Sunday, September 22, 2013

Make love to your Guns or (fuck guns) just sayin


GONE HUNTING




Three in the morning at the Poverello, out of the car now walking around, a young agitated lady warns me that this is a dangerous place for me to be in my 08 Accord. Roll up the windows she said, and lock the doors. I assured her that the Lord was with us and there is nothing to fear.

She looked at me like, "you don't get it"? Driving on and asking a few more questions, I learned I would have to wait till around four to meet the guy I was looking for.
So I park at a gas station under the light, after making sure there were no signs that forbid parking under said light, the engine goes off and all is well.

Fucking police car pulls up to light at intersection...............and I am hoping the two cops in the car aren't more of Fresno's finest "shoot first" ask questions latter, group. They did not shoot me, but you could tell they were a bit bumfuckeled that a 61 year old cripple guy wants to sit under a light in a gas station in one of Fresno's
finest areas
reading a book.
at 3 am.
In their usual aggressive manner, that assumes everyone is lying, an officer that used to work for the people asks me for my license. This brave man warns me that I am in a dangerous area, roll up windows and lock doors
and be careful
and then the cops
drive off.

There I am without a fucking gun, just like the last forty years of my life, no fucking gun. So this little message is for all the fucking straw men, that are going to take my rights if I don't have a gun.

Mother Theresa hand no guns, the little short nun worked the worst parts of NY with no body guards.

Two hundred homeless farmworkers from Mexico and South America, lived in the, Church On San Juan Road, along with the regular homeless people and a few parolees, no fucking guns no fear.

It is time for us to plan for peace, plan to get rid of the riot gear, plan to settle differences without pigs. Sounds a little 60s I know...............but I was there! Just in case you don't understand it has only become more violent, more dead, more bombs, more guns, more laws, even more church.

If you own a gun, man the fuck up and get rid of it. And get rid of it in such a manner that no one else can use it. Before all the righteous mutherfuckers  pick up anything with a trigger and destroy each other, as they do away with evil.

Occupy you heart, rid yourself of evil, #embracepoor

Embrace the poor and it all goes away. Jesus loves us..................really!


No comments:

Post a Comment