Saturday, October 5, 2013

WHAT IF



the only fucking point




All we are trying to say is this
if you look around you will see
many dreams gone bad and
when you look at people
what do you see
none other than
the product of
you and me
Obama is the way he is because
of us.
we are the reason
the earth is such a mess
so all I am sayin is what Jesus said
greedy people cannot see the kingdom of God
violent people cannot see the kingdom of God
proud people cannot see the kingdom of God
haters cannot see the Kingdom of God
some fat people cannot see the kingdom of God
fat people and greedy share dna.
so look around you and answer this question
who is showing you God's kingdom.
I am The way
I am The truth
I am The life
I am The way home,  Jesus

Love wins love is God's way, it is OK for others to use it (love) even if they fuck it up, some better lover will come along and fix what we fuck up                        love covers a multitude of fuck-ups

I Love you
eli

No comments:

Post a Comment