Thursday, October 31, 2013

Without Love

If there is nothing in my life giving me peace and hope, and love for others......then what.

well I could consume more and learn more and even make more, and better, and faster, and farther. I could even go to NA AA Church salvation army saint Mary, or VO. I could use the proper fucking language that sits well with all. And even give my shit away, without a flinch.

I could be a super hero and ...save the fucking day, even in the name of Jesus.

I could make everything OK, being a legend in my own mind and so could you.

Or I guess one could just throw in the towel. (what ever that is)

And think it is all a joke.

Without Love.

it is a joke

May we be found now.

While there is still food.

If you have been found lead the way

Or the joke may be on us

not really a joke. Maybe The Solution?

could we change a thing? can I change a thing?

I figured
the only thing I can change is me.

Another world is possible
because we are unstoppable, not me

Always in love of some sort, your friend, bill

No comments:

Post a Comment