Friday, November 1, 2013

where does your help come from?

Where does my help come from? In a recent adventure the realization that my help is other than, may be why I am sitting here. Thinking about help. Realizing how powerless I am. Who will save us?
If I could I would

If we can we will; it will take outside influence  Something Other Than
A powerful force, that fills this earth with love.

Pretty much, it is believed that there is a connection
between the power of the universe
A creative force
Or a person
and love
Love suffers long and is kind

Love does not envy

Love does not parade itself    is not puffed up    does not behave rudely           (oops)
does not seek its own     is not provoked         thinks no evil   does not rejoice in iniquity
Love, rejoices in the truth
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails
Yea brushing up on love could be the "next right thing"
For us to do.
our help is love
God is love
my help comes from
God                          (as I understand the package)
If it is a package
Here is what I  think I understand
We suck
God  as understood is for us
for us
you and me
love is for us
now what?
We can only dream    and proclaim     what we
See.
And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.
I will show wonders in heaven above
And signs in the earth beneath:
Blood and fire and vapor of smoke.
The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved.
That is as good as it gets Love always hears the cry
of the broken
the bruised
the poor of spirit
the poor and oppressed
This same love cries out to the
proud
the haters
the stars
the rich
the top
to walk away and follow me, I am the way the truth and the life

just fucking sayun always in love your friend eli

No comments:

Post a Comment